Training during Covid-19 Government restrictions
Following the recent relaxing of rules for indoor sports activities we are planning the reopening of our three clubs. However this does not mean a return to pre-Covid normal routines. Please read the following features of our ‘Covid safe’ operating procedures. In addition and most importantly, please do not come to the clubs if you are showing any of the known Covid symptoms.
Risk assessments (RA) are in place for all three clubs these are available to read on the Web site.
With limited numbers allowed in each class due to the 9.3sq m rule we have had to change classes around according to age and in some cases grade. Training will be restricted to non-contact techniques.
All the clubs will have a system in operation with strict controls for entry. Please check the Risk Assessments (RA) and follow instructions at the halls.
- Face coverings will be mandatory for all 11 years and over, these must be worn at all times apart from training.
- Only students are allowed in the building, the correct training fee should be placed in an envelope with students name and date.
- As money will not be handled at the clubs no change can be given, this applies also to licence forms with payment.
- There will be no changing facilities or drinks at any of the clubs so students should arrive ready to train with there own drinks.
- Licence renewal forms can be found on the web site to download, please check if your current licence is still valid. Complete form and place in an envelope with payment and name and date and hand in at club.
- Pre booked places only, please do not visit club unless booking is confirmed or visit has been agreed with WWSKA.
Temporary changes to classes;
Warwick ( Corps of Drums ) Thursday 7.30-8.30pm
- Adult and 17+ years students, maximum places 17
Chase Meadow – Monday
- 6.45-7.45pm – pee wee class up to 10 years old, maximum places 17
- 7.45-8.45pm – junior class 11-16 years old
- Beginners class all age groups, maximum places for both 17
Kenilworth – Tuesday
- 7.00-8.15pm open to all groups excluding beginners however priority will be given to existing/previous Kenilworth students maximum places 8
- Pee wee and juniors £5.00
- All others £6.00
- Family training on same night , for 2 less £1.00, for 3 less £ 1.50.
Booking, at present will be by texting the secretary who will text back to confirm booking. Bookings should be made a week in advance.
Contact details – Nick, mobile number 07765805047